Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simple Iced Coffee

Simple Iced Coffee

What you'll need:
  •  2 teaspoons instant coffee
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 3 tablespoons warm water
  • 6 oz. milk
  • creamer or flavoring of your liking
In your cup:
  1. Add the instant coffee and the sugar, then pour in the water and stir to combine.
  2. Add milk, stir.
  3. Add in your flavoring (I use Coffee House's vanilla caramel creme), stir.
** To help your iced coffee to maintain the coffee flavor you love and obsess over (that is, if you're anything like me...), simply use coffee ice cubes instead of regular cubes. Purchase an ice cube tray for this purpose. Whenever you have leftover coffee, set it aside until it is totally cooled. Fill the ice cube tray with the coffee, freeze. Whenever you make your iced coffee, use the coffee cubes to avoid your iced coffee from becoming watered down and less than tasty**

I made this for the first time this morning to drink as I typed the previous post. As I began sipping on it I realized that the recipe was too simple and too good not to share. Honestly, it tastes just as good as something you'd pay $5 for out and about.  As you know, I am a woman of simple taste, but if you prefer your coffee dressed to the nines I do have to suggest you give this a go at least once. Add whatever you need to give your iced coffee the kick you desire.

Enjoy!
-E-  

No comments:

Post a Comment