Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hello, Old Friend

It's been about a year since my last post, which is so silly. The 2012-13 school year knocked my socks off. I had no time to breathe, let alone cook or post. Luckily the boy was understanding and became the chef. When the year ended in June I needed to take a little while to recover and regain myself. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I started playing in the kitchen again. Thankfully, I made some really awesome stuff. I will post those recipes soon.

It is not my intention to abandon this blog as the new school year begins in a few weeks. I am going to post as often as possible. There are many changes that are happening in this crazy life right now and I have resolved that I am not going to repeat the mistake of losing myself to work again. If I intend to stay sane then I need to continue to do the things that make me happy and I need to make the time for those things...

Therefore, I will cook.

Recipes coming soon.

Cheers!
-E-

No comments:

Post a Comment